Positive Singles is undoubtedly the top choice from the 5 online Herpes dating sites that we have reviewed. It is best and the leading website for single people who live with STDs (Sexually Transmitted Diseases) and are looking for love, friendship or companionship. The site provides members with more than just dating; it is a soul harbor for people with Herpes, HIV, HSV and other STDs where they could far away from discrimination. Positive Singles was started in 2011 and ranked 17,836 in United States and 53,814 in the Globe. In addition, Positive Singles also has the original and No.1 STD / STI dating app for singles who are living with genital Herpes (hsv-2), Oral Herpes (hsv-1), Genital Warts, HPV and HIV / AIDS.
- Basic membership for standard members
- Gold Membership
- 1 month – $29.95 (about $1.00 per day). Save 25% on normal price of $39.95.
- 3 months- $59.95 (about $19.95 per month). Save 50% on normal price of $119.95.
- 6 months -$95.95 (about $15.95 per month). Save 60% on normal price of $239.95.
- Payments can be made using credit, debit, charge and check cards, paypal, a bank check or money order by postal mail.
Prices are subject to change. For the most up to date information, please refer to the actual website.
- Registration is quick, simple, secure and above all, absolutely free of charge.
- Verification and highlighting – make your profile stand out from the crowd.
- Read tips and first dating ideas, stories providing inspiration sent in by other members through the forums.
- Post your own blogs and Read blogs posted by other users to know more about them.
- Send free winks and reply to emails / online chat.
- Read daily news articles pertaining to Herpes dating.
- Avail live counselor service and get your queries resolved by experts.
- Create a “Friends circle” and stay updated with what is going on in your social circle.
- Learn more about STD medical information, treatments and care locations.
- Place a lifetime profile and add up to 27 photos.
- Check latest activities from other members.
- The ability to search by members’ first date ideas, quick, username, birthday and fashion show.
- “Quick Exit” button redirects you to another site to ensure your privacy.
- Know STD care locations and legal information.
- Get live support through chat rooms and 24 / 7 phone & customer service.
- Local support events which are organized by PositiveSingles allow you to meet other members offline.
- Featured in the Huffington Post, Daily Mail and the BBC.
Positive singles is an excellent platform for people who suffer from STDs such as Herpes, HIV, HPV, etc. and are in need of a partner or a friend. Positive singles give such individuals a friendly platform where they can connect with like-minded people without the fear of being discriminated.
Members can join the community for free and avail the benefits of standard membership. The registration process is simple and doesn’t require you to fill in details of your medical condition. Free users can check user profiles, maintain a personal profile with pictures, send flirts but are not given the liberty to initiate a conversation with another user. Nonetheless, users can upgrade in order to get access to all the features on the website.
There are more than 1 million members on the site since 2001 and more than 15,000 new members sign up to the site every day. The sheer level of activity at this site makes it our clear favorite – if you’re looking to find love with another single with an STD, Positive Singles should be your first port of call.
The site has posted more than 60,000 success stories written by those who have built a happy and fulfilling life with someone they have met on Positive Singles. Therefore, all members would like to take heart that there is someone out there for them and they could find them on the site.
Positive Singles respect members’ privacy and members’ email address is kept confidential. You can send an anonymous email through your email program to the username at the site. You can also use any other email id by changing it in your Account. When the receiver views your email, they are only able to see your username instead of actual email address.
Positive Singles offers STDs a great method to meet soul mates, without being afraid of rejection on account of your infection. It is the best place for you looking for partners with herpes.
Clicking on the button below to visit Positive Singles for yourself…