GayPOZ.org is a newly set up dating website dedicated for POZ gay or bisexual men only. It is a rapidly growing service for singles with HIV. All people at GayPOZ.org are living with HIV. Only gay or bisexual men living with HIV are allowed to join in. Unlike other Positive Singles or STD dating sites, you don’t need to waste time on filter out people who are the same as you. The most important thing is that GayPOZ is free and join in and keeps everyone safe.
- Totally free to join and use GayPOZ at this time
- Absolutely free to create a comprehensive profile.
- Members canaccess to the large database of users who are registered with HIV Friends.
- Check out what other users have to offer by viewing their profiles.
- Set up your own profile with HIV Friends, complete with pictures, to share information about yourself with others.
- Send and receive winks or emails.
- Comment on profiles of other users to show your interest.
- Read articles about HIV and how to manage certain conditions.
- Keep a blocked list and hot list to keep track of people you have met on the site.
- Check out a photo gallery of images uploaded by other members.
- Connect with other usersby chat room and instant messenger.
- Upgrade membership to get full access to all site features.
- FAQ’s and customer service support.
- Read tips and first dating ideas, stories providing inspiration sent in by other members through the forums.
- Use basic and advanced search options to find your ideal match.
- The “Befriend” option permits you to add a user as a friend just like you do on Facebook.
- Maintain a blocked list and a hot list to keep track of people you met on the website.
- Allows members to get in touch with a medical advisor to learn more about herpes treatment.
- Read success stories of members who found love on com.
GayPOZ.org is an online dating platform devoted to helping gay or bisexual men singles with HIV find support and friendship with others online. Members of HIV Friends live with many common HIV(sexually transmitted diseases) and this online platform provides those people with an outlet to communicate with other sufferers and perhaps take their relationships further.
GayPOZ.org is easy to navigate. Members are welcome to create their own profiles with the site. After profiles are approved by the system, they could complete with photos and as much information as they wish to share.
Members on the site can know more about Herpes, HIV and other STDs and about different treatment options. There is also an online medical advisor who can give you advice on your illness. A guest medic is also regularly scheduled with whom you can have STD related chats. They send you a monthly newsletter with latest medical improvements and news. Get all the updates on latest success stories giving you more optimism. In addition, individuals can leave comments on other members’ profiles or photo galleries.
GayPOZ.org claim that they do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to third party. Even though they may share generic aggregated demographic information with others, but they promise they do not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with their business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
GayPOZ.org is quick, easy and lets you search and view member profiles with ease. But choose to join it only if you are capable of handling your privacy issues all by yourself because the site doesn’t promise much.
Click on the button below to check out GayPOZ.org for yourself…